Viper bicycle parking system
The Viper is an innovative bicycle parking system who is specially designed for aberrant bikes. For instance the bikes with crates in front. Due to their wider front fork they can not be parked in regular bicycle parking systems.
With a heart-to-heart distance of 45 cm the Viper differences itself from other racks for out format bikes. The ramp makes the high/low difference no problem in use.
Specifications of the Viper are:
- Specially developed for bicycles with a wider front fork
- Heart-to-heart difference of (only) 45 cm
- Roll back security on both high and low places
- Integrated locking system
- Available in single-sided version